Friday, February 13, 2009

I don't think I ever met you, but I see you're name everywhere.



..thats what this kid wrote on my facebook wall today. made me feel kinda special :)

hahahha

anywaaay, i went to the doctor today. 

i have a kidney infection. ouchiEE. it sucks so bad...
well i dont know for sure i guess if i have one, the last thing the doctor said to me...was, 'kady just remember theres a chance for a possible mis-diagnosis...) i'm sure the look on my face at this point included pure anger, slight confusion, and that look i get when i just wanna beat a stupid person's ass.  what a damn loser he was.

speaking of ass...i got a shot in mine today, and it is so painful, i now know how shitty that is, and apologize if i have ever laughed at you for getting a shot in yours.  

so i have an idea for my self promotional piece for my advanced graphic design class.

my theme is gonna be my hair, now find similarities between my hair and good design, put them together in a cohesive badass project with a cool layout and a matching theme, and i got myself (in theory) one badass self promo project.  I was thinking, my hair --its unique, its out of the ordinary, it stands out from the crowd, its fresh, its new, its fun, it varies, it can change quickly -- curly or straight. now think my design, its HOTT, it has variety, its impressive, it stands out from the crowd, its fresh, its stylized. its a pretty perfect connection between the two things and i have some cool ideas...
also another idea i was thinking of was lining up like a line of 5 barbies. (think panic at the disco cover for A Fever You Cant Sweat Out .)   Anyway.   4 of the barbies will be wearing pink with similar blonde hair and makeup, all looking off into a direction. The forth barbie in the row is gonna have MY hair, and my different makeup and a different style clothes. my barbie is not the average barbie, she doesnt blend into the woodwork, and neither my personality, or my artwork. The KadyBarbie is gonna be lookin either rite at the viewer, or else off to the side.  My color theme is hott pink, black, white. very sleek, no drop shadows or anything, just flat colors. 

i can totally see it in my mind...

ahhhh i cant wait to get started on it....i just have more shit i need to do besides all of this. ahhaha



1 comment:

  1. Kady my darling... I miss you ohhhhhhhhhh soooo much! Anyways that is so awesome that we can BLOG bang each other, ahahahahahhahh!

    I will continue to update, I kind of forgot! Keep your shit coming!!!! Ill be bringing the FIRE!

    ReplyDelete