Friday, February 13, 2009

hey babe, take a walk on the wild side.

25 interesting things about ya girrrLLL
i'll prolly add more later in another post.


1. i get stressed out at 4-way stops...even when i'm the only one stopped

2. i can see 14 coke cans or bottles within eyeshot. i know for a fact theres more in the drawers under my bed, in the cushions of my futon, and inside my laundry hamper.

3. i laugh a lot...and i have one for every occasion. my nervous laugh...the sarcastic one..the flirty giggle...the oMG-I'm-about-to-get-tickled-and-theres-nothing-i-can-do....the Rollercoaster [where i get way too excited, and then trail off in embarrassment]...the ROAr; featuring three seconds of absolute silence followed by an earth-shattering, high-pitch, tears rolling down my face, and cramps in my stomach-laugh that will prolly leave u speechless, or laughing urself...

4. i cant remember the last time my bedsheets covered all four corners of my bed...and i dont even care..

5. i need approximately 4 hours of sleep to fully function for 48 hours.

6. ill stop dead in my tracks for Sham-Wow commercials, and nothing will get in my way. you followin me camera guy??

7. i love doing my makeup. i get a little buzz everytime my eyeshadow looks hott.

8. i'll eat sgettio's rite out of the can...if i warm them up, then something is seriously wrong.

9. i get made fun of for this all the time, but i cry over music all the time. not cuz the song is touching, but because it made me feel so good.

10. i dont like people telling me what to do. im not rebellious or rude, ive just learned what works for me. and if i ask for help, you'll know i really need it.

11. i think the only person i could count on and trust with anything and everything is my brother. he is so genuine and i hate that i'm not like him sometimes.

12. i dont care if you hate fall out boy, or hate me for loving them..their songs will never get old, and i think they'll always be my favorite.

13. i love myself. i love my dimples. my eyes. my voice. my artistic talent. my hair. my personality. my ability to pick out the best of the best in people.....and thats not a bad thing.

14. i know i'll get 2 tumors someday--growing near each of my temples and stretching down to my ears...thankyou AT&T for giving me cell phone radiation cancer. i smell a lawsuit...

15. my grandpa letterman has probly made the biggest impact on my life. when i screw up, or when i'm about to--i always remember that i want to make him proud of me. i wish i could express how special he is to me. my grandma letterman has always been the first one to save me--shes the love of my life.

16. i'm really easy to talk to. i love talking to people i dont know, and digging deep to see what they're all about...[the reason i love being a waitress...bavarian inns the reason i hate it]

17. i have a sick photographic memory and i use it a billion times a day. you want me to explain something to u? good luck deciphering it. i'll draw you a picture, instead.

18. i love watching my sister grow up. i always catch myself daydreaming about how pretty and outgoing she is gonna be someday.

19. im notoriously known for kicking snowboogers off my car (and probably yours). I won't stop until theyre completely gone--even if that means breaking all ten of my toes...

20. one of the best feelings imaginable is getting so tangled up in my artwork, [physically and emotionally] that my eyes are burning, my hands are sore, thinking "i want to sleep--but i just thought of something else to do"...its so seriously rewarding, and i wouldn't trade it for the world.

21. the best friends in the world are the ones u can go forever without talking to and nothing changes, and when you need her she's rite there beside you just like she never left. contrary to popular belief --its not about reassuring each other that ur best friends---its way deeper than that.

22. i know im gonna be so happy, successful, and loved somedaY. good things come to those who wait.

23. i sleep with the windows open in the dead of winter...and im the crazy one that messes with the thermostat when ur not looking...i'll unroll the windows in the car no matter how cold it is outside, and turn every possible heating device away from me because i cant stand hot air on/near/around my face. AHAHHAHA.

24. i have the best, hottest, most absolutely perfect babynames for my unborns... -- i have a list...that you will not see because if somebody steals any of them, i'll prolly go to jail for manslaughter/murder.

25. i cant think of one thing i regret doing. and dont try to make me. :P everything ive done has made me a better person, it just took me some time to realize it.

1 comment:

  1. I just now found that you had a blog and wanted to say that #19 in my favorite!! I've never heard them called snowboogers! That's the perfect term for them too!

    ReplyDelete